Save for tomorrow—and today. A traditional IRA retirement plan saves you money now by helping you pay fewer taxes on your earnings. The money you put in is pre-taxed, allowing you to claim your yearly contribution (up to a certain amount) as a tax-deduction at the end of the year, saving you money today—and for tomorrow.
- A great way to start or sustain your retirement savings
- Available to any individual under the age of 70 1/2 with earned income
- FDIC Insured (within guidelines)
- Your earnings grow tax-deferred and, if eligible, the money you put in may be tax-deferred*
- Contribute up to the lesser of 100% of compensation or $5,500 if you are under age 50 or $6,500 if you are age 50 or older
- You can rollover your 401(k) or employee-sponsored retirement plan to consolidate your retirement funds
- Flexible terms from 3 months to 60 months
*Consult your tax advisor for more information.