Line of Credit
We make business credit lines into lifelines.
Make it work
Big opportunities. Unexpected challenges. With the quick access to cash a Machias Savings Bank small business credit line can provide, you can be ready for whatever comes next.
Many Maine businesses use their small business line of credit to smooth out seasonal cash flow, build up inventory, make unexpected repairs, and move forward with confidence. A start-up business line of credit can also help brand-new enterprises build their credit score while they cover their early expenses.
Make it easy
Fast. Affordable. Flexible. Business lines of credit are as easy to use as credit cards—and a much cheaper way to access cash. Let your personal business banker show you how simple short-term borrowing can be.
- We offer secured and unsecured SBA business lines of credit and commercial equity lines of credit
- Business line of credit requirements are easier and faster for most small businesses to meet than traditional term loans, and small business credit lines have a wide range of repayment options that can be tailored to meet the unique needs of your business.
- A small business credit line has a faster closing time than other traditional loans so you can access your funds fast
- A credit line gives business owners control and discretion over how to spend the funds
- We offer a wide range of repayment options designed for your business cycle, from interest-only payments to staggered paydowns
If cash flow is keeping your business from moving forward, call Machias Savings Bank.