eStatements are easy. When your statement is ready, you'll simply receive an e-mail notification, and you can access your secure statement via online banking. It's not only convenient, with less paperwork and mail, but it's also more secure than traditional paper statements.
- Less paperwork and mail
- More secure, no chance of losing paper statement
- Convenient e-mail notification
- Past statements available for research
- Easy access via your online banking account
- View or search through check images
How do I sign up?
- You will need access to MSB Online to enroll and receive eStatements. You can sign-up for MSB Online by contacting our Customer Service Department at 1-866-416-9302.
- You will need to read and agree to the eStatement Customer Agreement.
- Once you have your MSB Online Access ID and Password, just log-in to MSB Online and click on the "Options" menu and scroll down to the eStatement Enrollment section and select the accounts you wish to enable for eStatements.
- You will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org whenever a new statement is ready for viewing.
- To access your statement, log in to MSB Online and click on the account number of the statement you wish to view and then on the "Documents" tab from the top menu bar. Use the drop down list for the Document Type and select the statement type you need. Change the date range to include all statement dates require and click submit.