Committed to Educating Our Communities
Financial literacy is a priority of ours. We want to provide all the materials needed to create a foundation of sound financial life skills to our communities. From hosting a seminar, teaching lessons at our local schools, to online videos to watch from your device, we are a resource for you. Should you have any questions or need a lesson taught, please contact Melissa Moffett Denbow, VP of Corporate Giving and Community Relations, at 207-255-9266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Teach a child to save - Lessons from Pk -12th grade
- Junior Achievement - Lessons for 3rd - 12th grade
- How to do your banking booklets - basic banking booklets
- Identity theft booklet - what to do if you information has been compromised
- How to balance a checkbook - 1 hour seminar on checkbook basics